Please read before you proceed:
The age requirements are as follows.
Midland - 16 years and up
Boston and Tampa - Completed 11th grade and up.
The vision of this internship is to give you a personal, profound, and practical experience that paves the way towards you finding and fulfilling your kingdom calling. Through personal development, profound planned experiences, and practical teaching, we know this internship will be strategic and impactful in your journey.
Each intern will spend 2 hours a week with a different ministry team. During this 2 hours, interns will gain valuable knowledge of how the team functions, be able to ask questions and see a comprehensive plan for the team. On Sunday, each intern will serve various roles within the team.
Student Ministry- Help prepare for a potential mission trip to Tampa as well as camp to Panama City Beach, Fl. Also help organize and carry out discipleship among the other students in the student ministry.
Nursery/Preschool- Address and mail out birthday cards at the beginning of each month. Assist Jennifer in getting everything ready for tub volunteers, print curriculum, help with planning, design and building of sets for Preschool and KidZone stages, assemble and keep stocked first time visitor gifts, clean out and organize all classrooms, help in organizing and implementing Family Nights in July, play dates and mom lunches and any other activites that are scheduled. Possibly being the host or storyteller in the KidZone and /or Preschool Live. Possibly leading a small group in either of the areas.
Worship- Help file, sort, make copies, make slides, and organize.
Front Office/Pastor's Office- Help with filing (refiling), data entry, phone coverage, supplies cleanup and reordering (work room area).
6 Weeks, (Boston and Tampa)
6 Weeks, (Midland)
Unpaid, but each intern must raise support for the following area:
* $1100 Housing (interns will stay with a family associated with the partner church.) and food (out of state only).
* Crestview will pay for all travel expenses (out of state only)
* Crestview will issue each intern a $500 expenses card.
* All other ministry costs will be supplied by the partner church. Each student will manage a budget and be required to turn in receipts to the Engage office.
* Crestview pays trip insurance.
After placement, interns will receive a detailed schedule and list of responsibilities.
Part of this application requires longer responses that need to be prepared ahead of time. It would be wise to type these out in a document, and then paste them into this application. Here is a list of those questions. Please allow enough time to finish the application.
1. Please explain how, when and why you commited your life to Christ.
2. Please tell us how you like to spend quality time with God. Is there anything He has been speaking to you about during this time.
GIFT AND SKILLS QUESTIONS:
1. Please list skills/strengths.
2. What are you passionate about?
3. Teamwork is a necessity with the Crestview Crew. Name your three greatest assets and three greatest liabilities to a team.
4. Please tell us why you want to intern as part of the Crestview Crew.